Thursday, June 27, 2013

Personal Deadline: AUGUST - Date limite perso : AOÛT

    I just realized I've been giving a lot of hints as to what the book will be about, but not really giving a date as to when it'll be available for order.  So to let you know when the suspense'll be over, and to give myself a push to prioritize tasks, I'll publicly set a deadline for me to meet:  the book and a link to order it will be made available here by the end of August, at the latest, before September 2013 (before school starts--oh, another hint?).

    Je viens de me rendre compte du fait que je donnais bcp d'indices sur le sujet du livre, mais pas une date qu'il sera disponible à commander. Alors pour que vous puissiez savoir quand la tension dramatique se terminera, et pour me motiver à prioriser les tâches, je vais publiquement annoncer une date limite que je dois satisfaire : le livre puis un lien pour le commander seront disponibles ici à la fin du mois d'août, au plus tard, avant septembre 2013 (avant la rentrée à l'école...oh, un autre indice ?).

Oh boy, that took a little wee bit longer to write. : )
(By the way, all the French has basically nothing to do with the book, but otherwise it'd be a pretty indirect connection--it's just for fun. haha)




海父